A regular muggle living in an all to muggle-world,
a little part of me died when I realised I'd never get to go to Hogwarts.
I want to be 11 again.
But it's too late, cause Severus Snape's already dead.
So is Michael Jackson.
Why am I always just a little too late?
p.s. Cool blogskin eh?
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Why Boys Like Girls ?
NONONO! Not the band BOYS LIKE GIRLS
But something I ripped off a stupid chain email.
The Lovers of the Heart
In order to form a more perfect kiss, enable the mighty hug to promote to whom we please but one kiss.
Statement of Love: The Kiss
1.Kiss on the hand I adore you
2. Kiss on the cheek I just want to be friends
3. Kiss on the neck I want you
4.Kiss on the lips I love you
5.Kiss on the ears I am just playing
6.Kiss anywhere else lets not get carried away
7. Look in your eyes kiss me
8.Playing with your hair
I can't live without you
9. Hand on your waist I love you to much to let you go
Article 2: The Three Steps
1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him.
2. Guys If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good.
3.Guys & Girls Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare.
Article 3: The Commandments
1. Thou shall not squeeze too hard.
2.Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one.
3.Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.
* Remember *
A peach is a peach A plum is a plum, A kiss isn't a kiss Without some tongue. So open up your mouth close your eyes, and give your tongue some exercise!!!
Here are a few reasons why guys like girls:
1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder
3. How cute they look when they sleep
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
6. How cute they are when they eat
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while
8.Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth
11. How cute they are when they argue
12. The way her hand always finds yours
13. The way they smile
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight
15. The way she says 'lets not fight anymore' even though you know that an hour later....
16. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them
17.The way they kiss you when you say 'I love you'
18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt 22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we don't admit it)!
23. The way they say 'I miss you'
24. The way you miss them
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore..... Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.
@.@ I'll try to understand it..
Saturday, April 24, 2010
I gave you heaven, you gave me hell
( Ignore my lamentations ) Stupidest day of my life. Damn the competition I joined. Eliminated in the first round. We were so close... Damn!
MU won Totenham. In the last 10 mins they scored 2 goals. SCREWW IT!
Anyway had a great afternoon out with my parents. Had creepe for tea. First time? So 'jakun' .. XD Watched Sister Acts, acted by Whoopi Golberg tonight. One word = HAHA
Oh yeah! Today was a wonderful day for our class monitor! It was like heaven, right Adrian? Ben and the others were away, including me... Wait till Monday. 2x the pain!
I really hope tommorow will turn out better than today.
p.s. I'm waiting for Arsenal's match against Manchester City.
p.s.s Why do I care? Suck it!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Another day has passed. I was on duty today. As the asst. secretary. Worked like hell in the morning. Slumber like heaven during recess. Wow.
As I said in the previous post, I went for a prefect camp from friday to monday. We weren't allowed to bring our handphones. Shocking. Surprisingly, I didn't quite miss my phone.
Nice camp anyway. Memorable experiences. We didn't capture any on pictures as cameras were banned too.
Anyway, let me describe it to you. One of the most memorable was ALPHA GAY SQUAD. Elite trained gay rapists, agents of this squad tirelessly roam from room to room seeking victims. We were a total success. Gaining 8 members in 1 hour. Credit goes to sergeant Brian Tay, founder and leader of ALPHA GAY SQUAD. Long live alpha gay!
Other experiences? Words like JASON DERULO and FINE kept repeating itself during the camp. All thanks to influential duo , namely Brian Tay and you-know-who respectively.
Great fun guys. Miss the times..
After camp, I went to a birthday party. My friend jerry and I hit the party real soft. There were too many damned insects. Anyway he was like :
JERRY : Dude, are you thinking what I'm thinking? ME : ( Innocently ) What? JERRY : Let's hit the booze man. ME : LOL!
Expensive booze my friend...
At the back of this picture , you might be able to see a transparent bottle, in between the 1st and 2nd bottle from the left. That's BEEFEATER gin, all the way from London. Boy oh boy oh boy!
Proud to present, THE BEEFEATER!
Back to boy oh boy oh boy-ing.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
I just came back. I'll post and talk about it tomorrow. All I have to say for today is... I speak for Brian = JASON DERULO! Alpha gay squad, roll out! Lastly, FINE ~.~
Monday, April 12, 2010
SFI Anniversary Dinner
Wooops, I didn't touch my blog for more than a week. It's been a really long week. Monday, Tuesday Wednesday = Monthly test. Don't even ask how I did. T.T Friday = PIBG meeting Saturday = Sfi anniversary dinner. Sunday = hell I'm tired + bible knowledge quiz
You might be wondering what is SFI anniversary dinner all about... SFI stands for Saint Francis Institution ( my school! ) Bi-annually ? Woops, I mean once in two years this anniversary dinner will be held in our school quadrangle. Old boys from every part of the world came. The oldest guy there was a Santa Maria something guy from Australia. He is 88 years old. my god...
Prefects sold drink coupons which could be redeemed for drinks. ( duhh! ) We lugged around cans of drinks ( including carlsberg )
Luckily I was on duty as an editor.. Did nothing.
We sweated our brains out, got scolded by drunkards. We didn't mind a bit =)
Oh yeah, I am the probation asst. head prefect this week. Gambatte joel!!
Hahahaha, I made ur head turn! Sorry ~.~
After clearing up Swt...
Saturday, April 3, 2010
GLORY, GLORY CHELSEA!!
I would like to thank Joe Cole and Didier Drogba, you guys did well today.
Other than today's match against MU , my day was pretty dull. Oh yeah, my head's almost bald. Cut cruelly short.
I'll just go wash my hair and sleep. Experts say growth is especially stimulated during sleep. ( pfft, yea right.. ) I'll just believe the experts and go to sleep.
p.s. Happyy easter everybodyy!
Friday, April 2, 2010
post April fool, pre-test
April fool's day has just passed. Man , I gotta work on my trusting skills.. I trust too much, I guess.. Being the butt of several repeating jokes. Ouch...
I came across this picture in someone's blog..
Ermmm, it's a fake... There's a 7 ( as L ) , O? , V? and 3 ( as an E )